...

...
Colours of her

Friday, March 5, 2010

New spirit, new zeal and courage to write and write more

Tomorrow I leave Heia Safari ranch with new ideas for writing better for my work and for myself. Writing has always been something I have been doing, but with this workshop I have realized that there is so much I can do to improve. It has given me more confidence in myself and new horizons to explore. I think I gradually came into a writer's block, but that block will certainly break or I would say has already broken. I also am now confident that I can fight with writer's block or what we may call in other words the saturation point or fear of writing.

Free writing is a tool, with which you can get your mind working, flow of ideas would gradually become better and this will make your writing more diverse and better.

It is always said that writing or for that matter pen is the best weapon one can use to fight, but yes, fight peacefully. It is all about getting your ideas across and well, it doesn't matter whether the ideas are accepted, debated upon or rejected outrightly. Because communication of your ideas and then learning from feedback on the ideas is key to refine your opinions, your overview about life and its contribution to what you ultimately shape into.

I am confident that I am going to write freely, confidently and in more impactful manner. This is my first step in this direction and taking first step is the most difficult thing...

12:15 PM South Africa, Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment